The vision of the Master Degree Social Sciences Study Program:
In 2025 will become a leading international reputable study program focusing on multidisciplinary and entrepreneurial approaches to Social Sciences in the delivery of education supported by research and community service.
The mission of the Master of Social Sciences Study Program:
Carry out education in the Main Concentration Politics and Government Sciences, Social Psychology, International Relations, Sociology of Development, and Poverty Studies to produce graduates who are proficient in analyzing social problems with a multidisciplinary approach to Social Sciences. In detail the first mission seeks to produce:
- Graduates who display behavior based on professional integrity and scientific ethics.
- Graduates who master the conceptual basis and are able to reflect critically on theories and methods in social science.
- Graduates who are adept at conducting scientific studies on increasingly complex social problems.
- Graduates who are adept at doing research independently in accordance with their scientific fields.
- Graduates who are able to build scientific collaborations that are multidisciplinary.
- Graduates who are able to provide theoretical, practical and policy solutions at the individual and social level.
In order to support the implementation of education through improving the capacity and experience of lecturers, the lecturer of the Social Sciences Master Program builds systematic, structured, and integrated social science research roadmap so that the research produced is feasible to be published in peer-reviewed journals. In detail the second mission attempts:·
- Conduct multidisciplinary research in Social Sciences.
- Publish scientific papers on mass media and peer-reviewed journals.
In order to support the implementation of education through increasing the capacity and experience of lecturers, the lecturers of the Social Sciences Masters Program do dedicate the community to the right target based on real problems in the community (problem-based approaches). In detail the third mission was carried out with the following efforts:·
- Identify social problems in the community.
- Develop appropriate social intervention programs.
- Measure social intervention programs.
Establish academic and commercial cooperation with various universities, research institutions, and government and private institutions. In detail the fourth mission is carried out with the following efforts:
- Establish academic collaboration with various universities and research institutions.
- Develop commercial cooperation with government and private institutions both at home and abroad.